2019 Lib Dem Candidates for Welwyn Hatfield

Meet your candidates for the 2019 Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council elections being held on 2nd May. Read more

Do you want to Vote in EU Elections?

Register to vote in the European Elections

It is still not certain whether or not the UK will be taking part in the European Parliament elections on 23 May. If you want to vote in those elections, whether you're a UK citizen or an EU citizen living in the UK is essential that you are registered to vote. You need to complete your registration by 7th May 2019 to be able to vote in these elections:


If you’re an EU citizen living in the UK

If you’re a citizen of an EU country (other than the UK, Republic of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus) resident in the UK, you can either vote in the UK or in your home country.

If you want to vote in your home country

Contact electoral authorities in the EU country where you’re a citizen.

If you want to vote in the UK

In addition to registering to vote, you need to complete and submit a European Parliament voter registration form

If you live in Welwyn Hatfield, your local Electoral Registration Office is:

Electoral Registration Office
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Offices
The Campus
Welwyn Garden City

Telephone: 01707 357 300

Email: elections@welhat.gov.uk

If you live outside the Welwyn Hatfield area, you can find your local Electoral Registration Office on the government website, here.

Share this post on social media:

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or Email.